Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Not enough self-esteem?

For a long time, one of my problems was to make myself feel ok to be around others. But I've learned that I don't have to do anything to be liked- some people accept me regardless. For the rest, who cares? I'll just be myself.

For those of you who have self-esteem issues, why not consider this:
We must recognize that each of us is unique and marvelously made like no one else. We must not let other people define who we are, sing, talk, etc. as long as what we're doing is right- in God's eyes. Everyone should realize that we're made in God's image for His pleasure, not other people's. If we live for Him, we'll likely get favor and draw others to us, so there will be no need to follow, chase, or strive to be like others or get them to like us.

No comments: